შემწვარი თევზი თაფლით და მდოგვით
- 1 1/2 pounds/680 grams sea bass fillets (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1/4 cup/60 milliliters white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters honey
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 milliliters Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients, except fish, in a large mixing bowl. Add sea bass, making sure to coat very well.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- After 30 minutes, remove fish from marinade.
- Place fish on the grill. Brush the marinade on top of the fish and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and apply the marinade and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
When done, remove from heat and serve